People & Performance
To increase organizational capacity and effectiveness by attracting, developing and retaining our members.
- Effective recruitment and retention of high quality internal and external candidates to serve in the Hamilton Police Service.
- Implement organizational programs that enable leadership development and succession planning.
- Ensure that our members’ behaviours are aligned with our service values through performance management and career development.
- Implement effective delivery of internal and external training.
- Continue to implement employee wellness programs and strategies that focus on prevention, intervention and a supportive return to work.
- Ensure continuous workload analysis and evaluation to support effective deployment strategies.
- Improve and enhance timely communication with our members through various platforms.
- Date modified: