The main responsibility of the Community Policing Bureau is to direct the operations of the three Patrol Divisions, Investigative Services and Community Mobilization within the Hamilton Police Service.
What We Do
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of police services by ensuring compliance with the Police Services Act and the Mission Statement.
- Ensure compliance with the Business Plan including identifying, analyzing and resolving problems in our community.
- Deployment of personnel in response to crime trends, patterns and identified community needs.
- Coordinate the operational deployment of Duty Officers for the City of Hamilton.
- Perform the duties of the Chief of Police when directed to do so.
|Commander-in-charge:||Deputy Chief Dan Kinsella|
|Address:||155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: