This section is responsible for ensuring our police service complies with all ministry standards. It includes policy development and business planning.
What We Do
- Ensure compliance of all Ministry of Community Safety and Corrections, Policing Services Division standards.
- Develop, promote and evaluate quality service regarding performance and service to our internal and external customers.
- Achieve and maintain an ongoing and consistent standard of adequacy, the measures of which are reflected in the seven performance areas in the Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (O.A.C.P.) Quality Assurance Plan.
- Monitor operational and administrative performance activities, identifying and correcting policy discrepancies and ensuring compliance with internal and external directives, regulations, standards and best practices.
- Liaise with Ministry of Community Safety and Corrections, Policing Services Division staff, other police services and associated private and public sector agencies for the purpose of identifying and establishing best practices.
- Provide in-service training as requested by the Training Branch.
155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: