The Chief's Administrative Assistant, Executive Officer,Legal and Finance representatives report directly to the Chief of Police. They support the Chief in an administrative capacity.
What We Do
Administer the Police Service consistent with the direction outlined in the Police Services Act, addressing yearly goals and objectives, discipline, community based policing and public complaints.
- Report on a regular basis to the Police Services Board.
- Administer the Business Plan.
- Develop an internal environment consistent with the organizational values.
- Assist in labour relations issues and contract negotiations.
- Maintain financial control of the Service.
- Prepare and administer the Adequacy Standards and the Public Complaints process.
|Commander-in-charge||Chief Eric Girt|
|Address||155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: