The main responsibility of this bureau is to direct the operations of the finance and administration, corporate services, support services, human resources and professional development within the Hamilton Police Service.
What We Do
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of police services by ensuring compliance with the Police Services Act and the Mission Statement.
- Ensure compliance with the Business Plan including identifying, analyzing and resolving problems in our community.
- Deployment of personnel in response to crime trends, patterns and identified community needs.
- Development and discipline of personnel.
- Perform the duties of the Chief of Police when directed to do so by the Chief.
|Commander-in-charge||Deputy Chief Ken Weatherill|
|Address||155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: