This section is responsible for business planning.
What We Do
The Corporate Planning Branch serves in an advisory capacity to our strategic management process by:
- Establishing a business planning framework that involves our major stakeholders;
- Evaluating our planning efforts regularly to ensure compliance with the Adequacy Standards Regulation;
- Providing research, planning and organizational performance management advice to other divisions of the Service;
- Networking with outside agencies and responding to surveys or other requests for information;
- Carrying out any project assigned by the Chief of Police.
Manager in Charge
|Address||155 King William Street
Box 1060, LCD1
Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Date modified: