The Hamilton Police Service understands that youth today face a high risk of violence, assault, peer pressure and bullying.
As a parent, the most important thing that you can do for your child is be involved and create an open and supportive environment at home.
This site has been specifically designed to address the concerns for parents regarding the tough issues that young people face today.
The Hamilton Police Service offers a variety of educational materials to support and help you in keeping your child safe.
We are here to help
Resources for your child
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868 ( 24/7 crisis line)
- Contact your School Liaison Officer
- Division 1……….905-540-6088
- Division 2……….905-546-2959
- Division 3………..905-546-3889
- COAST Hamilton (Crisis Outreach & Support Team) 905-972-8338
- Bad Date Line (anonymous) 1-800-303-5407
- Youth Justice Ontario
- Ministry of Children & Youth Services
- Committee of Youth Officers
- Hamilton Wentworth District School Board
- Hamilton Wentworth Catholic District School Board
Boys & Girls Club of Hamilton.pdf (1.5 MB)
- Date modified: