Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Mental illnesses can take on many forms and are often still misunderstood by many people. The good news is that all mental illnesses can be treated.
The Hamilton Police Service is committed to assisting members of the Hamilton community in coping with issues surrounding mental health.
Some of the areas we can assist you with include
- Victims of Crime & Trauma
- Survivors of Sudden Death
- Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse
- COAST Hamilton (Crisis Outreach and Support Team)
- Mobile Rapid Response Team
- Social Navigator Project (SNP)
- Mental Health Awareness for Teens
|24 Hour Assistance in Hamilton|
|Barrett Centre Crisis Support||905-529-7878|
|Salvation Army Suicide Crisis Line||905-522-1477|
For additional information on Mental Health including signs, symptoms, and understanding mental illness, please visit:
- Date modified: