Arrest leads to Illicit Drugs, Cash and Weapons
On Friday, September 18, 2020, shortly after 6:50p.m, a Hamilton Police officer was patrolling in the area of King Street East at Sanford Avenue in the City of Hamilton. Police observed a female stepping out of a cab and recognized her as someone who was wanted on an outstanding arrest warrant with the Hamilton Police Service.
A search of this revealed she was in possession of illicit drugs, cash and a prohibited weapon.
A 32-year-old female from the City of Hamilton was taken into custody and held for a bail hearing.
- Canadian Currency $6,295
- 1 battery powered scale
- 2 cell phones
- Multiple illicit street drugs with a street value of over $2,000
- Possession of Prohibited Weapon (Pepper Spray)
- Fail to Comply with Probation x 1
- Possession for the Purpose Schedule I - Heroin
- Possession for the Purpose Schedule I – Methamphetamine
- Possession for the Purpose Schedule I - Other Drugs x 2
- Possession for the Purpose Schedule I - Opioid (other than heroin)Possession Schedule I - Methamphetamine
- Proceeds of Crime Over $5000
- Possession of Prohibited Weapon
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com