Break & Enter at McMaster Automotive Research Center
Hamilton Police are looking for public assistance in identifying suspects involved in a commercial break and enter at McMaster Automotive Research Center.
On May 28, 2019, at 1:08 a.m., three suspects entered the McMaster Automotive Research Center located at 270 Longwood Road South, Hamilton. While inside the suspects removed copper wiring, plumbing fixtures, broke into locked tool boxes and stole thousands of dollars in construction tools.
At 4:52 a.m., a 1999-2006 black GMC Sierra with an extended cab pulled up to the bay door and two of the three suspects loaded up the truck with the stolen product. They were last seen travelling south on Longwood towards Aberdeen Avenue.
- Male, white, 30-35 years old, thin build
- Grey hoodie with white/grey logo lettering and grey horizontal stripes.
- Black sports pants with Toronto Blue Jays logo on left pocket
- Knapsack with bright yellow strings/straps, grey runners with white soles and black trim.
- Male, white, 35-40 years old, dark hair, thin-medium build
- Clean cut, light brown thin goatee,
- Black leather waist length jacket, blue jeans with button flap rear pockets, black boots.
- Black hoodie, black pants.
- 1999-2006 black GMC Sierra extended cab
- Clamshell style rear doors, chrome factory style rims, chrome bumpers & mirrors
- Black running boards
If you have any information that you believe could assist police with the investigation you are asked to contact Detective Allen Schultz by calling 905-546-3820 or Detective Sergeant Andrea Torrie at 905 546-2991.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com