Drug Warrants Executed at Hamilton Mountain Residence
On November 7, 2018, shortly before 9 a.m., Mountain HEAT Unit executed several search warrants at a residence on Limeridge Road East, Hamilton. Two Hamilton residents were arrested and now facing several drug charges after a large number of drugs were seized with an estimated value of $31,000.
Hamilton Police was conducting an investigation regarding alleged drug trafficking in the area of Limeridge Road East, Hamilton.
Police executed search warrants at the residence and located cocaine, suspected fentanyl, oxycodone, hydromorphone, psilocybin, and a quantity of money.
Police also located packaging, scales, and other items indicative of drug trafficking.
The individuals were arrested and currently being held for a bail hearing.
The following items located:
- 9 ounces of Cocaine
- Several smaller packages of Cocaine
- A small quantity of Psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
- 357 Oxycodone pills
- 11 suspected capsules of Fentanyl
- 6 Hydromorphone pills
- Several packaged THC products
- Over $1500 in Canadian Currency
- Total value of drugs seized: $31,000 (approximately)
Lucas Faulkenham (36-years-old male) of Hamilton
Crystal Sullivan (37-year-old female) of Hamilton
The following charges were laid:
- CDSA 5(2) - Possession for the Purpose of trafficking Cocaine
- CDSA 5(2) - Possession for the Purpose of trafficking Fentanyl
- CDSA 5(2) – Possession for the Purpose of trafficking Psilocybin
- CDSA 5(2) – Possession for the Purpose of trafficking Oxycodone
- CDSA 5(2) – Possession for the Purpose of trafficking Hydromorphone
- Possession of Proceeds of Crime x 2
The Hamilton Police Service continues to investigate and lay charges in relation to Controlled Drugs and Substances in a continual effort to make our community safe.