Store Video Captures Photos of Robbery Suspects at Limeridge Mall
Daytime robbery occurs at a local Jewelry store and police are asking for you to call if you can identify them.
On April 20, 2019, a robbery occurred at Peoples Jewelry Store at Limeridge Mall, 999 Upper Wentworth Street in Hamilton. Shortly before 1:55 p.m., two masked suspects entered the store and attempted to smash display cases with a small hammer. The suspects fled without any merchandise through the parking lot in an easterly direction.
- Lighter-skinned black male, 17-25 years old, 5'9"-6'0" tall
- Slim build, short frizzy black hair, scruff on his face (not a beard), dark coloured eyes
- Dark blue/black and white Nike jacket, ripped black jeans, white shoes and grey gloves
- Darker skinned black male, 17-25 years old, 5'4"-5'7" tall
- Heavier build than Suspect One, braids in hair
- Wearing a white (possibly skull) bandanna over the lower half of his face, a black Champion hoodie, black/grey gloves and dark pants
Investigators are asking the public to review the pictures and contact B.E.A.R investigator Detective Constable Ryan Komadowski at 905-546-8939, or Detective Sergeant Torrie at 905-546-2991 if you have any information that could identify the suspect or assist this investigation.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com