Looking to Reunite Stolen Bike with Owners
Hamilton Police continue to try reuniting stolen bikes and equipment with its rightful owners. Hamilton Police are asking victims of stolen high-end bikes and lawn equipment to check out the photos. The estimated value of stolen property is $75,000 to $100,000.
On February 12, 2020, a drug warrant was executed at a Grimsby address by the Vice and Drug Unit. Over a hundred thousand dollars’ worth of drugs was seized as well as $75,000.00 worth of stolen bikes and property from inside the home and exterior shed.
Since then, the B.E.A.R. Unit has been working to categorize the stolen merchandise and locate the owners. Individual photos of the items have been provided in hopes someone will recognize and call the police.
It is possible some of the recovered items are from the Niagara Region.
Recovered Stolen Property
- Cervelo C-Series C2 – Black with Blue & White lettering
- Pinarello T600 - Black with Red stripes & White lettering
- Giant TCX – Grey with Black & Orange lettering
- Pivot Mach – Grey with Red lettering
- Giant Rapid – Black with White lettering
- Rocky Mountain – Green with Red lettering
- Rocky Mountain – Black with Grey lettering
- Giant Roam – Grey with White lettering
- Fuji Nevada – Grey with Red striping
- Giant XTC – Black and Silver & White lettering
- Carrera Vulcan – Black with Silver and Lime
- Toseek - Black on Black lettering
- Louis Garneau Gros Louis (Fat Bike) – Black with Green writing
- Toro Snowblower
- Concrete Cutter
- Husqvarna Snowblower
- DeWalt Compressor
- Simplicity Snowblower
- DeWalt Miter Saw
- Three Cameras
If you can identify these bikes via serial number, photos or distinct/unique features, you are asked to contact Detective Constable Kat Mercer or Sergeant Frank De Vuono by email [email protected] or [email protected].
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com