Hamilton Police Arrest Two for Numerous Drug and Firearms Related Charges
After a lengthy investigation, the Hamilton Police have arrested two Hamilton men for numerous drug and firearms related charges.
Hamilton Police conducted a thorough investigation and on Thursday, October 15, 2020, a search warrant was executed at an apartment in the area of Barton Street east and Gage Avenue. A 34-year-old male has been arrested and charged with drug and weapon offences along with a 40-year-old male charged with firearms offences. Both males were taken into custody.
- SKS semi-automatic rifle
- Sawed off shotgun
- 297 rounds of ammunition
- 10 grams of suspected Fentanyl, approximate value of $2,000
Lawrence PRIDGEN - 40 years-of-age
- Unauthorized Possession of Firearm X2
- Possession of Prohibited Ammunition X1
- Fail to Comply with Release Order X2
Daniel LETCHFORD - 34 years-of-age
- Possession of Prohibited Weapon X1
- Possession for the Purpose Schedule I X1
- Proceeds of Crime Under $5,000 X1
- Possession Contrary to Order 2X
- Fail to Comply Probation Adult 1X
If you have any information regarding this incident and you believe the information could assist police with the investigation, please contact Detective Sergeant Marco DelConte by calling (905) 546-3851 at Division 30, Criminal Investigation Bureau.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com